- RT @MidwifingAbbie: Let us know if you’re interested in writing for us! 1 week ago
- RT @CathBarton1: Thanks to @brotzel_fiction for drawing this to my attention. Deadline for expressions of interest is 31/7. 1 week ago
- RT @NorenaShopland: Wow, that's great!! Many thanks Alan, I shall nick your piccie and many thanks @gaystheword 1 week ago
- RT @DrFeeleyRM: @alysonbrown999 @TPM_Journal How fantastic! @sheena_byrom @AlysEinion could you do a shout out on social media and see if… 1 week ago
- RT @kaylesley6: Looking for a dynamic Senior Lecturer in Midwifery - come and join us in our Central London location and work with us to bu… 1 week ago
- Centred Birth Hypnobirthing Classes for a Calm Birth
- Taking Care of Yourself While Working and Studying #athome
- Author, Author!
- Dismembering the Myths – a Workshop on Childbearing and Power commemorating 200 years since the publication of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
- Changing the World, One Word at a ime
Category Archives: hello world
Some people seem to think that writing is easy. You just sit in a corner and write, and the story pours out onto the page, perfect in form and structure, seductive in language. Being a writer is an easy way … Continue reading
Given what I’ve said previously about the difficulties associated with getting published in this celebrity-dominated world, perhaps it’s right that today’s post is about trying to get an agent. Ah, the elusive agent, the powerful, the nebulous, the important, the … Continue reading
I am in the process of transferring all the pages from my old website to this lovely new shiny blog-based site. Please bear with me while I complete the process.